How you can help
It’s easy to make a difference.
All you need is to:
- Have daily Internet access and an email account.
- Have five minutes to spare, up to five days a week (excluding vacations, etc).
- Be willing to receive test mail.
- Be able to check for mail daily, and report the details online.
To get started:
- Register and complete a short orientation process.
How it works
Once you are registered as a Direct Mail receiver, you will start receiving email notifications asking you to check for specific mailpieces.
You report online when you receive the mailpieces and earn rewards.
What you can earn
By helping to make mail services better, you benefit in other ways:
- You accumulate points towards gift cards, redeemable for consumer products.
- You can win cash prizes. Every quarter you will be eligible for up to 11 draws – one draw for $500 and ten draws for $50.